-
May 27th, 2006, 01:40 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Found these while I was looking at this site, if you want some summer time fun flip flops.....
http://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/sto...dproduct=71870
and slamdance ettiquette...
http://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/sto...dproduct=67325
-
May 27th, 2006, 01:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Never seen that DVD, anyone know what show it's from?
-
May 28th, 2006, 12:04 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I think it is from the Rockpalast show that was on German t.v. in 1997. I have seen the bootleg, maybe this one is better quality.
-
May 28th, 2006, 06:53 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Plus it says 90 minutes...the only germany shows I've seen are around 30. Someone should get their hands on this and see what's up.
-
May 28th, 2006, 11:09 AM
#5
Inactive Member
@ Midwest Sick Boy:
Semd me a PM and you can get the Rockpalast show in excellent quality from me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 04:15 PM
#6
Inactive Member
It can't be from Rockpalast because Mike's got a different coloured top on. There's several 80+min audio shows from Germany 1997 floating around so it could be a video from one of those
-
May 28th, 2006, 06:09 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Yeah, but the cover pic can be taken from another show.
I don't believe that this DVD contains a 90 min. set from Germany because nobody knows something about it.
-
May 28th, 2006, 07:52 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Point, but then again there's loads of shows out there that no-ones really heard of
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks